Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

They sprinkle fairy dust as you board the train

Having one of the few holidays that I will have this semester (1 of 2 I think). I'm probably the poorest I've been in my entire life, but I'm in the highest paying job that I've had in my life. It's a weird mix... There's no reason to get into it, but I'll just say that school loans are terrible.

Anyway, my financial status has forced me to stay inside for the holiday, and work on things that I should've been working on anyway, so it's not so bad.

So, here's a new update. Nice to have a steady pace of updates for the new year, I must say.


A one stop drawing. Probably about 30 seconds or so while standing.


I had nothing but a felt-tip marker at the time, so this was the result.


Sleep.


Zzz.


I'm a pretty bold guy, because I don't see other people doing this in Japan, and I'm sure everyone is looking at me draw other people. This time I was standing over this sleeping guy and drawing him. ...Luckily I have yet to be yelled at or scolded by the elderly for disturbing the "Wa."

In other news, I finished scanning from the moleskin, and I have about two more updates worth of stuff until I get to my next sketchbook.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Shaun Peterson said...

Ajani, I love the sleep sketches here! Nice stuff man. One day I'm going to have to buy a framed one from you to hang on my wall.