Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to work

Today was my first official day of work for the new year, hence the title.
Also, it signifies my first full post for the new year. As I mentioned before, I would really like to make better efforts with this blog and my art career this year. A post as simple is this is important to me as it represents the first step in a hopefully productive and rewarding year.



elderly lady relaxing/sleeping with her bags


Sleeping guy, and a lady who had probably just come from a temple visit. It seems to be a past time of elderly people to visit/go on pilgrimages to various temples around the area.


More sleepers.

At the moment I'm going through a different sketch book than the moleskine that I've usually been posting from. But I still will be posting from the moleskine for a few more posts, so stay tuned for more.

No comments: