Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

So, as the title exclaims, "Happy New Year!"
I have a lot of plans for the blog this year, and I feel bad that I wasn't able to take things where I wanted to go with this blog in 2008.
But, it's a new year, and it's going to be my mission to post more and get more exposure through this blog and other venues, so starting from tomorrow there will be much to look forward too.

I know I'll be busy a lot, especially for the next three months...but I have a lot of things to post so don't despair, it's coming.

Actually, I was going to post tonight, but I'm in a net cafe, and the scans I was going to post didn't copy to my flash drive properly. Which means it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Until then, I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments: