Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NYC Subsketch #1

Hello everyone, great news!


I finally self-published a little book of my sketches stretching from 2005-2008.
I really should have done this a long time ago, and I'm not sure while I waited until now, ...but here it is.

I published through lulu.com and have 100 copies that I ordered, here with me in NYC.
So, if you order through me, you will get a signed copy.
However, signed books are limited to the 100 I have here and shipping is only $1.90 until Monday, as I have to go back to Japan on Tuesday, obviously upping the shipping price to the United States.

So, here's the link!



$12+$1.90 S&H

Edit: I removed the link because I've returned to Japan. So, no more signed copies unless you want to pay for shipping from Japan.

No comments: