Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

A little behind

Sorry for the tardiness...right now I'm in Miami visiting my mom until next week. I was able to find a scanner to get some things scanned, but my setup is a little limited down here.

I have something to announce, and I hope to get that done soon...I just have to run some errands down here first.

Anyway, I'll continue to update with some more scans from previous sketches but I won't have anything "new" until I return to New York on the 29th.


This guy kept moving between two positions so I decided to just draw both while I can.




I actually didn't get as much time on this drawing as I could of because some guy saw me drawing and chatted me up. Anyway, nice guy...sometimes I do mind that people talk to me when I'm drawing, but I think I need to loosen up sometimes. I can always draw, I won't always meet the same people twice.

No comments: