Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hard Times

This week has not been a good one for me, a lot of stuff going on...


Some girl in a dotted dress on the L-train, I wanted to draw the big guy next to her but he was big and I was a little afraid that he would rip my book apart...it turns out he knew I was trying to draw him and I guess was looking forward to seeing the drawing. Alas, I didn't have enough time and it never came to be.


A couple on the A-train, I'm certain they knew I was drawing them.


This isn't a particularly great page but if I really like the drawing of the boy laying his head in his sister who was wrapped in the towel. It was suck a cool image that I just went straight ahead in drew him even though he was staring directly at me. He got off one or two stops after i started though, but ran to the window behind me as he got off to scope my drawing of him.


This guy towards the bottom was looking pretty stoic and awesome, but it was kinda hard to draw him so I didn't complete his drawing. Oh well.

No comments: