Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Osokunatte...

Well, I'm late again. There's not too much I can say about it.
Being in Japan, it's been made aware to me just how hard life is.
I feel silly thinking about how much time I used to have, because my free time here is so little.

As a clue to just how things are for me in Japan, I went to the hospital the other day and got diagnosed with my first official stress related illness, Irritable Bowel Syndrome...lovely.

Ah, I miss the days in America where I could get 8hrs of sleep, and had vacation days and sick days.

Alright, enough ranting/reminiscing. Time for the sketches.












I have some other plans in store for these sketches that I will *hopefully* present soon. I'll also be getting a little break from my day to day responsibilities soon, so I can draw and post more.

No comments: